Regulations on public security management of public places and special industries in Heilongjiang Province 1 Comment / Default / By huanggs
1 thought on “Regulations on public security management of public places and special industries in Heilongjiang Province”
Chapter 1 General Principles 1 is to regulate public security management of public places and special industries, maintain the order of social security, protect public safety, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, legal persons and other organizations. Laws and regulations such as the People’s Police Law of the People’s Republic of China are formulated in accordance with the actual situation of the province, and these regulations are formulated. Article 2: Public places and individuals engaged in special industries in the administrative area of the province shall apply these regulations. Article 3 Public places referred to in these regulations refer to:
(1) traffic venues such as stations, ports, docks, airports, parking lots;
(2) song and dance The hall, the entertainment room, the chess room, the theater, the stadium, the stadium (hall), the ski resort and other operating entertainment, sports and fitness places;
(3) parks, playgrounds, exhibition halls, tourist attractions (points) Scenic tour venues;
(4) Stores, markets and other commodity trading venues;
(5) Internet online service business places such as Internet cafes, information ports;
(6) Service places such as restaurants, bars, cafes, teahouses, bathing, massage, beauty, hairdressing, information intermediaries and other service places;
Other places management of public places. Article 4 The special industries referred to in these regulations refer to:
(1) The hotel industry;
(2) the seal engraved industry;
n (three) pawn karma;
(4) Unlocking industry;
(5) Old mobile phone trading industry;
(6) Gold Silver jewelry processing and replacement industry;
(seven) waste metal acquisition industry;
(8) motor vehicle maintenance industry;
n (9) Trust sending industry. Article 5 The public security management of public places and special industries, adhere to the principles of combining management with services, education and punishment. Article 6 The public security organs are the competent authorities of public security management in public places and special industries in the province. Public security organs at or above the county level are responsible for public security management in public places and special industries within the jurisdiction, and fulfill the following responsibilities in accordance with the law:
R n (2) The implementation of public security defense systems and public security prevention measures in public places and special industries;
(3) Organization, guiding legal representatives or leaders and practitioners of the organization ;
(4) Check the law and order, put forward rectification opinions in time for the existing hidden dangers, and urge rectification; Public order disaster accidents. Chapter 2 If the Conditions and Licensing Filter Filter Article 7 To open a public place and special industries, the following conditions shall be available:
(1) legal representative or person in charge of qualified;
(2) There are qualified fixed operating places and business facilities;
(3) Factory and warehouses of dangerous items such as flammable, explosive, toxic, radioactives should be maintained. Safety distance, the layout and facilities of the venue meet the requirements of fire safety and other safety requirements;
(4) There are public security management systems and corresponding management measures;
(5) Do not share the door channel with the residents.
This in railway, mining areas, oil fields, ports, airports, construction sites, military restricted areas, and metal smelting and processing enterprises shall not be established. And to complain about the administrative department of industry and commerce at the same level. Article 8 If the use of unlocking, official seal engraving, trust sale, gold and silver jewelry processing, and replacement of criminal activities are punished by criminal penalties, the waste metal acquisition industry violates the regulations to acquire product -based waste old metals, and shall not engage in business activities in the industry. Article 9 Anyone who opens operating public places, motor vehicle maintenance industry, abandoned metal acquisition industry, and trust delivery industry shall be filed with the county -level public security organs of the local government within 15 days after obtaining the business license; If one of the statutory representatives and other circumstances, the public security organs shall be informed in writing within 15 days after the cancellation and change.
Those who open non -operating public places shall be filed with the county -level public security organs within 15 days from the date of establishment. Article 10 Public places, motor vehicle maintenance industry, waste metal acquisition industry, and trust delivery industry shall provide the following written materials:
(1) copy of the business license;
(2) Copy of approval procedures of relevant departments;
(3) Placement plan and emergency evacuation plan.
The record of filing materials, the public security organs shall pay a return on the case. Article 11 Anyone who meets the conditions of the hotel industry, the official seal engraved industry, and the business of the pawn industry shall apply to the county -level public security organs in the local government, and apply for registration to the industrial and commercial administrative department within 30 days after obtaining the “Special Industry License”.
The conditions for the opening of the locking industry, the old mobile phone trading industry, the processing of gold and silver jewelry, and the replacement industry shall be submitted to the county -level public security organ within 15 days after receiving the business license to obtain ” “Special Industry License”. Article 12 If the hotel industry, the official seal engraved industry, and the formal industry have a change or cancellation situation, the public security organs shall be issued by the public security organs that are issued by the “Special Industry License” Registration.
The unlocking industry, old mobile phone trading industry, gold and silver jewelry processing, and changes in the replacement industry. The public security organs of “Special Industry License” go through the formalities of changes and cancellations.