Jilin Provincial Vocational Education School Enterprise Cooperation Promotion Regulations 1 Comment / Default / By huanggs
1 thought on “Jilin Provincial Vocational Education School Enterprise Cooperation Promotion Regulations”
Chapter 1 General Principles 1 In order to promote the cooperation between vocational education schools and enterprises, promote the integration of production and education, cultivate high -quality workers and technical and technical talents that meet the needs of market demand, and enhance the economic and social development capabilities of vocational education services. According to the “People’s Republic of China, the People’s Republic of China The Vocational Education Law “and other relevant laws and regulations formulate these regulations in combination with the actual situation of the province. Article 2 The vocational education school (hereinafter referred to as the school) referred to in these regulations refers to the secondary undergraduate colleges, higher vocational schools, higher vocational schools and vocational education organized by various subjects in the administrative area of the province.
The enterprises referred to in this regulation refers to various types of enterprises registered in accordance with the law.
The cooperation of vocational education school -enterprise cooperation (hereinafter referred to as school -enterprise cooperation) refers to cooperation activities that schools and enterprises implemented through common education, cooperative research, co -construction institutions, sharing resources, and transformation of results. Article 3 The organization, implementation, guarantee, and supervision of school -enterprise cooperation in the provincial administrative region shall apply these regulations. Article 4 The principles of establishing school -enterprise cooperation should adhere to the principles of establishing morals, implementing, equal, voluntary, mutually beneficial and mutually beneficial, mobilize the enthusiasm of both schools and enterprises, and achieve common development. Article 5 The cooperation mechanism of school -enterprise cooperation to implement the leadership and implementation of the school -enterprise and enterprises, government promotion, industry guidance, and social participation. Article 6 The people’s governments at or above the county level shall incorporate the promotion of school -enterprise cooperation into the national economic and social development planning and industrial development plan, and establish an educational, human resources and social security, development and reform, industrial and informatization, fiscal, agricultural and rural areas, and rural areas. State -owned assets supervision and management, taxation, poverty alleviation and other relevant departments, unions and other group organizations and industry organizations composed of vocational education joint conference systems, coordinate and coordinate the work of school -enterprise cooperation, and study and solve major issues in school -enterprise work. Article 7 The education authorities of the people’s government at or above the county level are responsible for the comprehensive coordination and macro management of school -enterprise cooperation work, and do a good job of related departments.
The relevant departments of the people’s governments at or above the county level are responsible for formulating relevant policies to promote school -enterprise cooperation within their respective responsibilities, and guide the industry and enterprises to carry out school -enterprise cooperation. Chapter 2 Organization and Implementation of Article 8 The school shall take the initiative to cooperate with enterprises with conditions in accordance with their own characteristics, advantages and talent training needs, and actively and eligible enterprises in terms of talent training, technological innovation, employment and entrepreneurship, social services, and cultural heritage.
The school should formulate school -enterprise cooperation plans, establish school -enterprise cooperation management systems, clarify institutions and personnel responsible for school -enterprise cooperation, and implement teaching organization methods to adapt to school -enterprise cooperation. Article 9 Encourage enterprises to use resource elements such as talents, capital, knowledge, technology, facilities, equipment, and management to participate in school -enterprise cooperation, and participate in the certification of national production and education integration enterprises.
Enterprises can establish a school -enterprise cooperation system, set up student internship and teacher practice positions, and arrange specialized institutions or personnel to participate in school -enterprise cooperation. Article 10 The school shall cooperate with enterprises, and shall sign up equal negotiations, sign cooperation agreements, and clarify matters such as goals and tasks, content forms, rights and obligations, cooperation periods, and liability for liability for breach of contract. Article 11 Schools and enterprises can carry out the following cooperation in accordance with the actual situation:
(1) Schools and enterprises can cooperate with the needs of the employment market and the direction of industrial development, develop curriculum systems, teaching standards, teaching materials, teaching assistance Products, carry out professional construction, and participate in the construction of 1 X (academic qualifications plus several vocational skills levels);
(2) Schools and enterprises can cooperate to study and formulate job specifications, quality standards, etc.;
(3) Schools With enterprises can jointly build a shared productive internship training base, student innovation and entrepreneurial center, employee training training center, and research and development institutions;
(4) Schools can build industry or regional training bases, driving small, medium and micro enterprises to participate in participation School -enterprise cooperation;
(5) Enterprises can rely on or unite schools to set up an industrial college and skill master studio, laboratory, innovation base, and practice base;
(6) Schools can introduce enterprise production process process process , Production equipment and technical personnel, jointly set up internship training positions with enterprises;
(7) Schools can establish branch campuses in cooperative enterprises in accordance with the law, and jointly conduct productive training and semi -labor with enterprises in accordance with the professional training goals of students. Semi -reading training;
(8) Schools and enterprises can carry out apprenticeship training and cooperation according to the needs of enterprises, and jointly recruit students to implement joint training in accordance with the combination of engineering;
(9) There are conditions for conditions Schools and enterprises can cooperate with Chinese and foreign cooperative schools and international general vocational qualification teaching in accordance with the law. Service activities such as level evaluation;
(11) Other forms of school -enterprise cooperation. Article 12 Enterprises and industry organizations may participate in the holding schools in accordance with the law in accordance with the law.
The enterprises and public schools, government and private schools can hold a joint -stock system, mixed -owned school or college (department, department) in accordance with the law. Article 13 Support industry organizations, enterprises, and schools to lead the establishment of vocational education groups or other forms of production and education consortiums with multiple investment entities in accordance with the law. Article 14 Establish a teacher to the enterprise practice system. Enterprises should accept teachers in cooperative schools to practice.
The school teachers should go to enterprises or training bases at least one month a year. The full -time training system for teachers’ five -year cycle.